Save the Date!
Sunday, May 19th at 2:00 PM
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Be a part of the magic as a Miss Arc Broward Pageant sponsor and provide an amazing experience and a wide range of opportunities for deserving young ladies. Click here to find more information detailing the various partner levels and benefits. For sponsorship inquiries or additional ways to get involved, please contact Jasper Fanord at email@example.com or (954) 746-9400 ext. 2101.
What is the Miss Arc Broward Pageant?
The Miss Arc Broward Pageant is an inspiring event for young women ages 6-17 with disabilities. Contestants participate in a supportive pageant environment that builds confidence, lifelong friendships, and a truly unforgettable and heartwarming experience. The Miss Arc Broward Pageant sends participants and the community a powerful message of empowerment and support for individuals with disabilities.
Benefits of being a Miss Arc Broward Pageant Contestant:
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Conidence building
- Activities for the contestants to build lifelong friendships
- Headshot from a professional photographer
- Swag bags and prizes
- Opportunity to showcase abilities in front of a life audience
One of the best parts? All contestants participate for free!
What is a Miss Arc Broward Pageant Teen Ambassador?
Teen Ambassadors are female middle and high school students who are paired with our Pageant contestants. Once matched to a contestant, each ambassador will:
- Support and empower their contestant.
- Assist with learning and performing the opening number.
- Attend pre-planned social events hosted by the Pageant committee with their contestant.
- Attend and assist their contestant during the Pageant weekend.
- Champion the Pageant and serve as an ally and advocate for those with disabilities.
- Be a friend. Help to ensure all contestants have an unforgettable experience and memories to last a lifetime.
What is a Miss Arc Broward Pageant Cheer Squad?
Local community groups form “Cheer Squads” to support contestants. Create or join a cheer squad today~