Ways to Give
There are several ways to make a gift to Arc Broward:
Cash Contributions: Giving a gift of cash or check to Arc Broward is an easy and convenient way to show your support. Honor a loved one on a special occasion with a donation to Arc Broward. Memorial gifts are also a meaningful way to remember the life and legacy of a special person. You can make a gift online today by clicking here.
A planned gift to Arc Broward is a meaningful way to ensure your legacy continues to support those in need even when you are gone. Charitable planned gifts to Arc Broward can be made in the form of bequests, charitable remainder trusts, life insurance, retirement plans, gift annuities and a variety of other options. Please contact our Vice President of Philanthropy at 954-746-9400 ext. 2209 for more information.
Adopt a Group Home
Arc Broward owns and operates five group homes located in single family neighborhoods throughout Broward County. When families can no longer meet the supervision and support needs of their family member with a developmental disability, Arc Broward is there to help.
Adopting Corporation/Business Provides:
- Annual financial commitment
- Two to four activities annually with the residents of the adopted home
Adopted Home and Arc Broward Provide:
- Quarterly updates and pictures of your home and residents
- Recognition on Arc Broward website, Facebook page, and special press release announcing “adoption” to nearly 10,000 email subscribers
- Logo proudly displayed on Arc Broward Corporate Partners wall located in lobby of main building
Each year Arc Broward hosts community fundraising and awareness events such as InspHIRED and the Miss Arc Broward Pageant.
Sponsorship opportunities for these events are customized to best fit your desires. Please contact our Director of Philanthropy at 954-746-9400 ext. 2209 to discuss the opportunities and how a partnership with Arc Broward can benefit you!